We (Matilda and Lizzy) would like to ask for your help - to renew us and yourselves by doing whatever of these things you can do with wholeheartedness:
1. Send us encouragement: You can send us your encouragement! Via email or on Facebook or Twitter, email us, let us know why MWM matters to you.
2. Send us ideas: fund-raising ideas from cake stalls to lottery jack pots. Can you raise some money for us? Send us your thoughts on how to make MWM sustainable and thriving.
3. Send us some money. Anything helps. £5 is wonderful and we would accept £500 too! We need to try to fund our time whilst we apply for further funding.
Improbable have kindly offered for us to use their donate details to take one thing off our to do list, but please make sure you put ‘For Mothers Who Make’ in the notes section before pressing donate to ensure it reaches us.
£3 coffee for the late night chats. Donate via Ko-Fi!
We have hand printed MWM t-shirts featuring the wonderful illustration by Julia Labutina (modelled here by Liz Richardson MWM Manchester).
Adult t-shirts for £12 (sizes S, M, L fitted t-shirts or standard t-shirts)
Children’s T-shirts for £10 (18 months & 24 months)
Badges for £3 - there’s 5 to collect.
Subject to availability. Postage included.
Use Ko-Fi to donate and email us your address and size info.
4. Keep going to your local meetings and rally round the wonderful 42 mother makers who co-ordinate the MWM hubs.
5. Keep sharing, exchanging, supporting on social media. Keep talking about MWM.
6. Come to a UK wide MWM meeting: we will be going camping and holding a day long gathering over the summer for anyone within the MWM network to help us vision how to move forwards from here. Let us know if you would like to host us! We have no money to host the day, but we hope it will be rich in wholeheartedness. Further details soon.